The ZB-4 safety valves are designed for protection against too high water pressure on electrical water heaters.
The valve body and all other metallic parts are made of brass. The sealing gaskets are of rubber adequate to its working conditions. All springs are of stainless steel. These valves can release three primary functions.
- The safety valve „A” opens the passage „1” for the outflow of water when the pressure in the tank increase over its permissible limit.
- The check valve „B” for filling the heater with water. It also prevents the outflow of water from the tank back into the supply line in case of pressure failure.
- The return valve „C” opens the outflow of water from the tank into the supply line in case of an excessive pressure rise in the tank exceeding supply line pressure. It makes possible to decrease the pressure in the tank without uptake of hot water from it.
The proper operating of the safety valve should be tested periodically as follow:
- turn the hood „2” clockwise or counter-clockwise up to top or move to top lever „3” position,
- observe if water is flowing out of the passage „1”. The water should flow,
- turn the hood „2” to its down position or move leaver 3” to it's down position
specification format pdf - download
instruction regarding the codification of the safety valves pdf format - download
declaration of conformity CE pdf format - download